cybersyncing said: ok but hear me out: The Hobbit where everything is the same except Bilbo has the personality of Martin Freeman
Benedict Cumberbatch + Characters
My balls are pretty big. There’s a confidence that my sisters and I were raised with. After my dad died, my mom moved us from Queens back to the Dominican Republic. A very macho sort of place. But my mom raised us to know that we are equal to anyone. Whenever we went out, if we were meeting other people, my mom would always say, “I hope you like them.” Not “I hope they like you.” We were the most important.
Zoe Saldana for The Hollywood Reporter (August 2014)
*THREE MORE DAYS*
The item: As featured in A Scandal in Begravia, Sherlock’s Woburn 8 dressing gown in navy blue satin-silk stripe, by Derek Rose.
"The Woburn is a pure silk men’s dressing gown with a satin stripe design, featuring a shawl collar, breast pocket and two side pockets. One of our most popular classic robes, the Woburn epitomises timeless, refined elegance, striking the perfect balance between luxury and simplicity. We think it makes the perfect sleepwear add-on for any gentleman’s wardrobe."
Item details: It is a size Large, and has only been worn once, when I tried it on for several minutes. It will come packaged in its original box and ribbon.
- Likes, comments, and reblogs all count, but you must be following me. Only one reblog will count - your first one.
- You must be willing to disclose an address where I can send the item, should you win.
- On that note, I’ll need to notify the winner so make sure your ask boxes are open (or will be open). I will give the winner 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. If necessary I will continue in this manner until I reach someone.
- I will pick the winner using an online random number generator.
- I will do that at the very end of this month: midnight BST on the 1st of September.
- I will do international shipping.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I reserve the right to delete entries from these types of blogs.
This is my first giveaway so if I’ve left out any pertinent information, let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it!
Good luck :)
PS If the winner is so inclined, I’ll also include this sealed bottle of Jessica nail varnish in the color 222 Winter Berries, which is what Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in this episode.
Oh i want I want I want
The evolution of a six-pack.
This post is important.