*THREE MORE DAYS*
The item: As featured in A Scandal in Begravia, Sherlock’s Woburn 8 dressing gown in navy blue satin-silk stripe, by Derek Rose.
"The Woburn is a pure silk men’s dressing gown with a satin stripe design, featuring a shawl collar, breast pocket and two side pockets. One of our most popular classic robes, the Woburn epitomises timeless, refined elegance, striking the perfect balance between luxury and simplicity. We think it makes the perfect sleepwear add-on for any gentleman’s wardrobe."
Item details: It is a size Large, and has only been worn once, when I tried it on for several minutes. It will come packaged in its original box and ribbon.
- Likes, comments, and reblogs all count, but you must be following me. Only one reblog will count - your first one.
- You must be willing to disclose an address where I can send the item, should you win.
- On that note, I’ll need to notify the winner so make sure your ask boxes are open (or will be open). I will give the winner 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. If necessary I will continue in this manner until I reach someone.
- I will pick the winner using an online random number generator.
- I will do that at the very end of this month: midnight BST on the 1st of September.
- I will do international shipping.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I reserve the right to delete entries from these types of blogs.
This is my first giveaway so if I’ve left out any pertinent information, let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it!
Good luck :)
PS If the winner is so inclined, I’ll also include this sealed bottle of Jessica nail varnish in the color 222 Winter Berries, which is what Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in this episode.
Oh i want I want I want
The evolution of a six-pack.
This post is important.
Where can I buy this?
Swine. I could survive the looks, but this shit? I have no defence against brains, none.
I’m not sure if it’s cool or scary, you know, the way he’s looking at another galaxy and then suddenly BOOM, eyes on you.
Benedict Cumberbatch Makes Us Swoon in John Malkovich Interview [x]
Look at all those muscles. Wrap them around me Tom.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
cute date idea: five year mission in space exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations, boldly going where no man has gone before
hi my dearest angels!!!! so i typically do one of these at the start of every month when its within my power and i know everyone’s really stressed out with school starting and, ive had a little stroke of bad luck lately but friends reminded me that i was loved and could pull through and, well, i think that everyone deserves something to remind them they are wonderful and loved and special and what better way than to give them an evenstar necklace ; w ; (i also got another one for free last month by mistake so i have it anyway and i already have one of my own so nothing to do with it) SO
only like a couple rules
- reblogs only no likes (they dont disqualify but dont count as entries)
- you dont have to be following me to win, but if youre interested in a new blog im fun & i blog good things including star trek and tolkien and merlin and video games like mass effect and dragon age also brooklyn 99 parks and rec i could go on i mean what else do u want ehueh;;
- i’m going to make this one a bit longer than usual to give people a chance since a frequent complaint i’ve gotten is that people missed it! it is starting now on august 19 at a bit before midnight and will end at at 11:59 PM EST on September 8th!
- will announce winner at that time!
ok gogogo doing these giveaways makes me hecka happy and i promised to try and do one monthly so here we are
good luck! you are all my shining stars!
Benedict Cumberbatch - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie - Emmy Awards 2014
Martin Freeman - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie - Emmy Awards 2014
so i made a hiddles thing for the internet